Terms and conditions
Purchase of Online Course
Unless otherwise indicated, there is not right of return for digital products (downloads and online courses) purchased from Learnera.eu, but as a buyer, you still have a two-year right of complaint.
Normally, you get access to online courses immediately after payment. Access is provided directly through the homepage, or via links sent pr. e-mail to the course purchased.
No technical support is provided.
Right of Use
All products, courses, benefits and services purchased from Learnera are protected by copyright and the right of use is limited to personal use. They may not be used for other education or in commercial contexts.
Payment may be done with the following payment cards: Visa, Visa/Dankort, Visa Electron, EuroCard, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, JCB, and Diners Club, as well as electronic transfers and EAN.
There are no card fees or expenses associated with payment.
It is also possible to pay by invoice, just send your order to email@example.com. Remember to indicate your name, address, telephone number, any company name, e-mail, along with which courses you want to order. No access is granted to any online course before the full payment has been received.
All prices at Learnera.eu are listed in DKK, SEK or NOK and include 25% VAT where applicable.
Terms and Conditions
In order to do business with Learnera.eu, you must accept our terms and conditions of sale.
This is a legally binding agreement between you and Learnera.eu, indicating the conditions governing your use of the services offered by Learnera. If you do not wish to accept these conditions, don’t click “Accept” and avoid using the services. You must accept and comply with these conditions as stated. Changes, additions, or omissions are not acceptable, and Learnera.eu can, in case of non-compliance with any part of this agreement, refuse your access to Learnera.eu.
- Age requirements: This service may only be used by individuals age 13 or older with permission from parents or guardians, or who are age 18 and of legal age.
- Offensive materials: You understand that through your use of Learnera.eu may encounter content that is considered offensive, indecent, or unpleasant, in spite of the content not necessarily being specifically indicated as being offensive, indecent, or unpleasant. Nonetheless, you accept that any use of Learnera.eu strictly at your own risk.
- User agreement: Products purchased at Learnera.eu are strictly intended for you as a customer and is strictly for your use. Any type of commercial purpose is not allowed, just as any transfer of the product is similarly disallowed. Nor are you or any third parties allowed to circumvent or try to circumvent any security measures. If you wish to cite any of the purchased material, this must be done in proper academic format. As a customer, it is your responsibility that the purchased material not be shared by third parties.
- Results and liability: Results are not guaranteed, whether personal, financial, and otherwise. All our courses are intended as inspiration – they do not consider you personally, nor your personal circumstances. You are responsible for everything you do with the material, advice from other students/teachers, and the course material. Learnera.eu disclaim any liability.
If this agreement is not complied with by you as a customer, you are subject to prosecution to the full extent of the law.
By clicking “I accept the terms and conditions” or by purchasing a course, you acknowledge having read and understood our terms and conditions of sale.
Info Products I/S is committed to complying with the Personal Data Regulation GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) at all times and will here inform you about the data we hold about you and how we use them.
The Personal Data Regulation has been created to protect you and ensure your rights to determine what your personal information is being used for and that these are safely stored by the companies you share your information with. This is to avoid abuse and to provide greater transparency in the processing of your information.
On this page you can read how Info Products I/S lives up to the Personal Data Regulation.
What do we collect?
Info Products I/S saves your personal data so that we can handle your web shop order, provide service, improve our web page and products as well as marketing and to display user customized content.
We collect data such as order ID, E-mail, name, phone number, IP address, zip code, city and address, activity on our web page and associated systems, order history and access control.
What do we use the data for?
We use the data to keep track of whom the order and the purchased item belongs to. Furthermore we use it for accounting and to give you access to your purchases in the future. We also use it to secure against abuse of our systems and rights. We also use the data for general marketing, online advertising and E-mail marketing. It is also necessary according to the Money Laundry Act and as security in case of abuse of your credit card for instance. We also save information about your payment (not credit card information!), date, invoice and credit nota if applicable. We do this to help you during reclamations, returns and the like. We also save your payments in order to live up to the Danish accounting law, which requires a company to be able to show documentation for a minimum of 5 years.
We do not sell or in any other way disclose personal information to third parties without your permission. Information may be disclosed in cases where it is mandated by law or where a court order is shown.
Storing of personal information
When shopping at our web store, you are protected by SSL encryption so nobody can get access to your data, e.g. from a payment form. We have SSL secured our order form, and payment is SSL secured by our payment service provider, e.g. E-Pay/Bambora, MobilePay, Klarna, Ice-Pay, PayPal and others.
We store your data in our database, which is also secured against hacking and data theft. This is done by continuous updates of security, underlying systems, software and hardware.
Personal information is collected in collaboration with:
E-conomics (Bookkeeping and accouting)
Google (AdWords, Analytics) Marketing and statistics
Bing Ads (Marketing)
Mailchimp (Newsletters and Marketing)
All data administrators above comply with EU’s requirements for processing personal information.
A cookie is a small computer file containing a certain amount of data in order to identify your web browser. When you visit one of our web pages, we attempt to place a cookie on your device, read a previous cookie or possibly update it.
You can delete your cookies at any time to avoid tracking and marketing targeted to you or your device. You can choose to specifically delete cookies from us, from others or delete all cookies on your devices.
How long do we store cookies?
We have different cookies depending on purpose and provider. The cookies we place with you are stored for a number of months depending on the purpose.
Every time you visit our web page, a cookie can be updated and extended. All our cookies have an expiration date where it will no longer be in use.
Your rights and choices
In accordance with GDPR you have the right to:
- To have access to data - You have the right to access the data we store about you.
- To correcting the personal data we store about you - You can have the data we store about you corrected if it is not correct.
- To get all your data deleted - You have the right to get the data we store about you deleted. This does not necessarily apply to data for accounting documentation.
- To object to the handling of your personal information - You have the right to contact the Data Protection Agency if you believe that your personal data is not being properly handled.
- To export your personal data - You have the right to have you data delivered to you or transferred to another data controller (if possible).
Should you wish to make use of any of the above, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We require identification in order to process such a request.
If you wish to remove your personal data yourself, you can do this by
Removing automatic marketing
- Delete the cookies on your computer, tablet and phone.
- On Facebook you can click the small ‘x’ in the top right corner of an ad and select not to be shown ads from us again (this only applies to ads on Facebook).
- You can remove your like from our Facebook page.
- You can unsubscribe from our news letter - there is a link in the bottom of all news letters sent by us. You can also ask us to remove you from the list.
- If you do not want to be tracked by automatic marketing you can engage “private browsing” or “incognito” in your browser. See a guide below.
Also read our Terms and Conditions before purchase.
Info Products I/S
5000 Odense C
Tlf: +45 70 200 996
We update this policy regularly. You can always find an updated version on this page.
Last updated 29.11.18